Pages

10/01/2011

It's been way to long

Hey yall, 
It's been way to long since my last post.  Almost one month to the date.  I've been so very busy this last month,  I just can't remember everything I was doing to make me busy but I'll try and recap a couple of things. 
Oh yes... Jacsonville Florida!  My husband was there for training for his new job so I went over for the weekend.  I wish I could remember the name  of the shopping area.  I was in love.  You could stay there for a week and never go into the same store.  I visited stores I have never heard of and loved them.  I'll show you a few pics.




Ballard Design....My new favorite store!






And West Elm.
That's about it or all I can think of at this late hour.  It sure seems like I have had a ton going on.  Anyway, it feels good to get back.

Hope you all have a great weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had some fun shopping days in Florida. I really liked that chess set. Nel just got one too, and plays once in a while to clear her head from teaching every day. I enjoyed looking at all your shopping pictures, as I love to shop too. I have seen alot of cool shops since I moved to Southern Cal. So glad you had a good time. It's nice to get away. When you return, you feel refreshed and ready to go.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun - especially the Ballard Store!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete