Pages

11/12/2011

Remember what your momma used to tell you?

if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all? 
I really hate to be a negative blogger but I feel like I need to touch on this subject.  I'm  a fairly new blogger and still love it, although I haven't written a whole lot lately, (due to a lack of  much to say), I do still find a few minutes to read my favorite blogs from time to time.  It's amazing how you actually start feeling a closeness to people you've really never met. Just a reminder of how powerful words can be.  So, I thank all of you who stop by from time to time to check  in on me. 

Having said all that... the other day I was reading my new comments and ran across one that made my mouth drop to the ground.  While I understand that everyone has their own points of view, the old saying of, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all comes to mind.  An anonymous reader evidently did not like the idea that I believe in God or for that fact that anyone believes in God.  When I set up my blog it was mainly to talk about fun things like decorating, traveling and other fun stuff, however, as God is a big part of my life, there will be times when I will talk about him.  How could I not mention him, he's always there for me?!  

There are alot of great things about blogs and one of the great things is that if you don't like what your reading... don't read it.  It's just that simple.  As I said,  I love blogging and reading other blogs and will continue to post and read. 

It's that time of the year when we should all reflect on our blessings, and I am thankful for this technology, called blogging that allows us to share our thoughts and inspirations and meet new people.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day and if I'm not able to post before November 24th..I hope you all have a blessed and fabulous Thanksgiving.!

No comments:

Post a Comment