Pages

2/21/2012

Spring Temptations

OK, so I have Spring Fever.  Just about everyone I talk to here in Florida does too.  It starts getting warmer (75% or so) and that's all it takes.  We're ready to start planting new gardens (I want tomatoes, bell peppers, peonies etc.),  going to the beach (still too cold for me), wearing shorts (not quite ready for that yet (need at least a little bit of a tan first).  Anyway, I'm oozing over Spring Ideas and can't wait to get started decorating.


 My most favorite flower in the world... The Tulip.
spring table decorating ideas tablecloth
Love this wood table and chairs.  But it could be the setting it's in.?
Spring Table Setting Ideas


Don't you just want to do this in spring...Take your office outside to work ?!
Furniture repainted by designer Jillian Harris
Who says Spring has to be pink and green?
MS_Easter_pots
Love'n Yellow!
flowers_SL



1 comment:

  1. What pretty springtime photos. I'm all ready for a change of season...flowers and flip-flops sound wonderful right now :)

    ReplyDelete