Pages

3/19/2012

I Can't believe I Won a Prize!

Hey yall!
I'm simply blown away.  I don't think I have ever won anything.  This is a new experience for me.  I really don't know how to act or what to say.  As I was reading my comments today I lost my breath for a second and had to read it again....What!?! I ask myself,  no it can't be.  But the comment said to go back to the blog for further instructions.  So back I went and indeed the post did say "and the winner is....Tammy from Barefoot in Bluejeans .  I couldn't believe it.  I did win! Wow and how fun!  I won an I-phone case and a really cute one too. 
Now let me introduce you to the super cute, fun and full of life, Suzanne from Shabby Chicks blog spot.
I found her blog a couple of days ago and instantly felt right at home.  She has an adorable family and her post are always fun and exciting.  I have made her blog one of my daily stops. She said some really nice things about me and I have to say "DITTO".  Please stop by and say hi and tell her Tammy sent you. 
Yall have a fantastic day!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, Congrats on your win. Aren't the blogs great? So excited for you. Have fun!!

    Happy Spring.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the giveaway! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am off to check out shabby chicks blog.

    ReplyDelete