Pages

10/16/2012

Your Server Will Be With You In a Moment

 
 
 Wouldn't it be nice if we could be served in the comfort of our own home?  Yeah, now that I think about it, I could get use to that idea.  
OK, back to reality...
The other day, I was playing around with these Fall colored dishes and thought I would share them with you.
 
I imagine a piece of pecan pie and a cup of coffee would be fantastic with this setting.  Can you tell I'm starting to think about Thanksgiving?

There's one thing about Fall, there are so many natural elements you can use for decoration if you walk around outside. Natures very good to us!
Hope your day has been great!
Tammy


4 comments:

  1. I love your fall colored dishes...and yes I would love for someone to serve me! Have a great week!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I guess I'll have to continue to go out to eat to get that kind of service and that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty dish set, and the color is just right for Fall. I have been thinking lately about what dishes I will use for Thanksgiving and would love to get a set in mustard or burnt orange. 'Here's to dreaming.'
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sherri, This little vintage set caught my eye because it was so delicate. Although it doesn't really appear to be in pictures. I can't help my self when it comes to cute little dish sets. They drag me in. I won't be using these for Thanksgiving but maybe another day.

    ReplyDelete