Pages

7/25/2011

My Thoughts Are Not His Thoughts

I have some exciting news to share.  We found out that my husband got this job he interviewed for about a week ago.  Talk about excitement!  As we were discussing the things about this new job and what new roles we would be playing,  I found out he wanted me to try my hand at the yard.  Oh, ok, I'm thinking.  So in my mind I see taking care of flowers, watering etc.  No... he's thinking... mowing! Uh, what?  So as it stands I'm going to learn how to drive the John Deer mower.  Lord, help our lawn.  Anyway, the photos below might help me try and remain calm and hopeful. They are pictures of gates in gardens.  I must of been thinking of a way to escape, hence the gates.

Have a great Monday evening!






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful garden photos. Keep thinking of those when you're mowing the lawn. I used to mow the lawn sometimes before my son was old enough to mow it. I know you'll do a good job - just keep thinking how nice it will look when you're finisihed. Have a wonderful week.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy, Where are you in Florida? I grew up in Orlando. Just visited in June. Good luck with the mowing. I have tried but our yard is steep in spots and I feel like the mower is going to flip. Just don't like that feeling at all. So that's my story and I'm sticking with it. Wink Wink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your hubby! That's exciting! And loving the picks of the gardens. Sigh..one day!

    ReplyDelete