Pages

12/04/2011

Dreaming of a White Christmas

As I begin my day enjoying a cup of Starbucks coffee and a little blog reading, I had to take a quick break and feed my cutie pie dog and take her outside for a bathroom break.   While standing there, waiting and waiting and waiting, I began to look around our yard and noticed alot of things, like it's time to give a little tlc to it, but that's another story.  What I paid attention to was our very large maple tree.  It has just now begun to change color in it's leaves.  Remind you it's December.  While all the other parts of the country enjoyed the change back in October,  we are just now seeing it.  I started dreaming of a white Christmas and found these photos.

favim.com


favim.com

countryliving.com


architecture.desktopnexus.com

(One day I want one of these)

Hope you all have a blessed day today.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful fotos... I love this time of the year so much! Have a blessed day, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the second one! Have a fabulous day:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is magical... I always feel like a kid again at this time of year.. I haven't visited in a while amd your blog revamp is gorgeous!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Our leaves are long gone. Y'all's are late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all.....I ADORE the name of your blog! It made me smile when I first noticed it in my email box. :) Second - thank you for stopping by and becoming a new follower! It's always fun meeting new bloggers and sharing inspiration. Third - I envy that you live in beautiful Florida year round. Hubby and I vacation on Sanibel Island in March for two weeks every year and it's become our second home home. We just love it there. We hope to spend our winters in FL someday soon and escape dark, snowy, cold winters here in MI. :) I'm looking forward to getting to know you - and am following you back! ♥

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I wish it snowed around our house. We don't see much snow in Southern California unless we go high in the mountains, so I really enjoyed these pictures. Gave me a little bit of a White Christmas.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete