Pages

12/20/2011

On the Fifth Day of Christmas my True Love Said to Me....

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love said to me...I'll meet you in Colorado, be sure and hang a mistletoe for me. 
Yep, Christmas in Colorado... but no snow yet.  But it's OK for now, it can wait till all my family gets here to show it's beauty.
5 more days til Christmas!  I'm looking forward to the excitement of Christmas morning, being with my kids and family and seeing smiles across their faces as they open their presents, not to mention Christmas dinner (add another 2 pounds to my weight).   I will truly bask in these moments for the next few days. 
As this year has come and almost gone, I'm actually looking forward to the new year.  Getting back to normal routines, seeing what good things are in store for us in the next 12 months.  I think the hustle and bustle of the season has finally caught up with me.  But I don't want to end the year without recognizing the real reason for the season and say Happy Birthday to my Lord, "Jesus". I've said it before and I'll say it again, without him I would have no hope but with him I have all hope.  So Happy Birthday Jesus!



(all4myspace.com)
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too, my sweet friend. I hope you enjoy this season with your loved ones, and mAY the new year bring you joy and peace. YES, WHAT A GLORIOUS SEASON THIS IS!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas in Colorado sounds wonderful! I haven't been out there in years but would love to go back. I hope you get plenty of snow! Have a beautiful Christmas and thanks for commenting on my silly tree story! Maybe you will get a real tree one of these days but believe me, vacuuming up the needles is not fun! Have a happy holiday!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Merry Christmas! And happy birthday to Jesus : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy & healthy new year!!!

    *Jutta*

    ReplyDelete