Pages

1/06/2012

Home Again, Home Again

We're finally home from our Christmas trip to Colorado.  I had an earlier blog where I was wishing for a white Christmas and guess what?  We got one...Well, it did snow two days before Christmas and it was still white on Christmas day, so I was happy about that.  I Thought I would share a few photos of our trip and then start preparing for a new season with my blog.  

By the way, Happy New Year to you all!

Waking up to this....So pretty!


I tried my hand at decorating cookies...omg,  sooo much harder than I thought.  It took me like 2 hours to just do these two cookies and obviously I'm not very good at it, but I'll give myself an "E" for effort. Those of you who can make really pretty ones, hats off to ya.  I'm jealous.  It was fun and would like to try it again. 


Some Christmas Eve Snowboarding...


My oldest son and daughter

I've posted a couple of family pics, if you'd like to check them out.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you got snow on Christmas! I love white Christmas... and the beach too :-)
    It looks like a lot of family fun!! Wishing you a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these snow pictures! My best friend lives in Colorado, and she has snow all around her too. I hope the January days are being kind to you. And your cookies are wonderful!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, have your been to Paris? I think you'll like our Paris post today.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! We haven't had snow here since October!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete