Pages

3/08/2012

Did You See the Moon This Morning?

Normally I don't get too excited about things in the sky...But I could not help my self this morning.  Driving down the road on my way to work, I noticed it and thought...wow, look at that moon.  But on this one particular road...there it was right in front of me.  It looked like a big huge beautiful ornament hanging in the sky right in the middle of this street.   All I could say was "God your amazing,  look at your work".
My husband took these pictures with out me even calling him (which I was going to do and forgot), I'm so glad he did.

And God made the two great lights - the greater light (the sun) to rule the day and the lesser light (the moon to rule the night...
Genesis 1 :16



3 comments:

  1. God is amazing..thanks for reminding me sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and a great message on light

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The full moon is definitely breathtaking. I love the second one the most. Even I took a picture of it today ... which I share here:

    http://fuchsiavision.blogspot.in/2012/03/it-is-time-for-skywatch-again.html

    Regards,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete