Pages

3/08/2012

Table Scapes to Set the Right Mood


Good morning everyone.  What a way to start your day, sitting down for breakfast here.  I adore this setting!  The way it's so bright with white and just enough color to make it interesting.  And the lighting is too cute.
lazy-brunch-table.jpg
source:


A bit of personality takes this super cute table to another level.  Love this idea!
lazy-brunch-spoons.jpg
source:

This colorful and whimsical table scape is way to cute and fun! I'm dying over the creativity that someone had.  
woodsy whimsical birthday party

source:

Welcome Spring! I love the centerpiece.
Easter Lunch Menus
source:

What a great way to use doilies.  There's something about them that I have always liked, but I thought they were too old fashion to actually use,  But this works.  I really like this idea.

source:
Pick me up and set me down at this table with family and friends, you'd find me in a happy place.  I love this setting.
linen and lavender by serena
source:

3 comments:

  1. Love that first picture... adorable setting!!! A lot of white, pink flowers and a touch of blue... looks perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is where (and I mean this for every setting that you have shown) I get my breakfast, I am going to be up early every morning. Trust me.
    Regards,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table setting in the woods. I can definately see myself having a picnic lunch there with the ones I love. How enchanting. The last one is pretty too.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete