Pages

8/27/2012

Vintage Console Is Finished

It's finally finished.
I've been working on a console for a few days and finally got to finish it today.
When I found it at Goodwill I was thinking it would be a piece of cake to re-finish, but I was just a bit off.  The panels on the doors were a little more complicated.  I admit I don't like working with tiny details and these details on the panels took a bit more work than I thought.
 
The main thing is I'm done. Yeah!  
This will house the flat screen TV in my office which  I'm slowly but surly redecorating.  That's another story, another day.
 


5 comments:

  1. Cool. You made it look real pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous! You did an awesome job with this piece! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so nice now that you painted it. I like the design in the front too. Isn't it great when we finish projects and they turn out the way we wanted?
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makeover. I love the panels with the hardware you added. You did nice job painting it with the perfect amount of distressing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a great job on updating this old console. It looks perfect for under a flat screen1 Love it1 Susan at Romancing the Home

    ReplyDelete