Pages

7/07/2011

I Didn't Want to Leave

June 30, 2011, my husband and I set out on an airplane to spend a week in beautiful Colorado to visit my mom and son.  My sister and her daughter from Texas met us there for a very relaxing and enjoyable week.  The time went way to fast and before we knew it, it was time to go home.  Every inch inside me did not want to leave. Leaving my son who I have'nt seen in a year was heartbreaking.  Not to mention my mom who is my rock.  Reality set in and I was quickly reminded that thing called a J. O. B. would be expecting me back on Thursday.  OK, fine,  (how could I say no to that?)  At any rate I wanted to share a few pictures with you of this quaint little area called, "Grand Junction".

If you will visit my "Let's go somewhere" page, and "meet my family" pages, there will be more to see.
I'll begin with the downtown area.





These next pictures are of art pieces mixed in throughout the downtown area.





As we were driving to downtown I spotted these beautiful stained glass windows.  We were stopped at a red light and I had to pull out the camera and click it. I wish these pictures showed the real beauty, sometimes pictures aren't enough but it was worth the try.   They are'nt bright but they are georgous.  The building was a church and the windows went all the way around. 

Later on, I'll share more of our adventures in Colorado.

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment