Pages

9/07/2012

Fun in the Sun Summer 2012

Summer + beach = Fun in the sun!
I love going to the beach.  Warm sun, white sand, relaxing, good food all perfect for a good day at the beach. 
This was a picture perfect day.  Not a cloud in the sky

at Clearwater Beach.
Walking along the beach, look what we found...I had to take a picture since it related to my blog name.  (The one of me in the swimsuit standing in front of the sign, I'll not show you.)

 Gorgeous white sand.
Another beach adventure was at Big Pine Key.  However, we did venture off to Key West for some fine dinning...Yum! This is a regular stop for us when we go to Key West. It's so good.
 
 Did I mention that food was included in a perfect day at the beach. 
This is after dinner at Clearwater. 
 Family, friends and good food, a great combination.

All combined make the perfect beach days. 
This wraps up my Summer for 2012.  I'm looking forward to the Fall with Thanksgiving and then Christmas...all those fun celebrations with family and friends.  
Have a great day!
 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    It seems like the perfect summer and I hope the fall will be equally fun for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a great Summer and I'm sure Fall will be also. Have a great night.

      Delete
  2. oh man...summer all the time! you are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I did have a great Summer and thank you for that compliment.

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful. And yes all the pictures too . You have had a great summer time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ruby, thank you for the lovely compliment and yes I did have a wonderful Summer. Have a great night.

      Delete
  4. Good for you for taking the time for one more go around! And that family shot of the three of you.... great looking family! We finally are having a taste of fall today. Temps in the low 70's and no humidity! My hair and I are very grateful.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of the Fall temps. and I totally get it about the hair. We won't see that until probably December...maybe some in November. Thank you for the compliment on my family.

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh, I am so jealous! This looks like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meghan, it was a perfect day. I love Clearwater beach too.

      Delete
  6. Ah, your family is so amazingly beautiful! I'm truly happy you had such an amazing time on the beach with family and friends;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the great compliment on my family and yes that we did have a great time. Have a super night.

      Delete